Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Great Grate



Well, we hope. I guess we will see very soon when we test it out in December. Yes, you are hearing right the Chicken POT Pie fast-fire kiln is finished. We have a few little things around the kiln barn to do to get ready like wrapping kao-wool around exposed wood beams near the kiln, but as far as the kiln itself goes it is ready to fire. I can hardly contain myself and Eric is hard to hold back too. If it was up to him he would have a fire in it right now. We just have to get through Thanksgiving and a Holiday Sale at MHCC and we'll be ready to go!!!!

I hope everyone has a Fantastic Thanksgiving filled with love, laughs, and of course grand food.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brenda, I can't WAIT to hear how the firing goes with that impressive grate system! I am about to try some new grate system in Chimera Kiln as I am tired of collapsing old fire place grates.

Happy firing

Anthony